Your next career step:
In the role of Business Analyst you will work for the Leather and Performance Coatings business units within Stahl (turnover approx. € 900 million). Due to the further strong growth of the business units, there is a specific focus on preparing business reports and analyses. The organization strives to automate reports as much as possible with the help of BI Tools. In this role, you report to the Business Unit Controller Performance Coatings. You convert large data sets into action-oriented management information and present your findings to business unit management and other stakeholders. Moreover you will actively participate in the transformation to new BI solutions.
- Periodic reporting activities (including on: volumes, sales, prices, variable costs, profitability, fixed costs and working capital);
- Taking care of preparation and analyzes of management reports;
- Contributions to the budget & forecasting process;
- Periodic and ad hoc (analysis) activities;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement to increase the profitability and cash generation of the business unit;
- Involved in various projects (including the implementation of a new BI solution).
Your profile, skills and attitude:
- A completed Bachelor or Master education;
- Approx. 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- You are proactive, communicative, pragmatic and have a hands-on mentality;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Knowledge of data warehouse and BI tools;
- Good command of the English language.
What do we offer?
Working in an international, challenging, growing and dynamic organization, with the opportunity to have a real impact on the company, the people and the environment. An employment conditions package with excellent secondary employment conditions is offered. This package includes:
- Attractive salary that matches the responsibilities and experience (between € 4726,42 - € 5840,76);
- 27 holidays;
- A fixed thirteenth month;
- A pension scheme;
- Extensive development opportunities.
Around the world, nearly 2,000 Stahl colleagues are driven by a clear purpose: Touching lives, for a better world. Together with our value chain partners, we develop high-performance, low-impact specialty coating solutions that touch the lives of people everywhere. Today, nearly a third of our R&D projects have a clear ESG foundation, with a focus on low-fossil-carbon alternatives using renewable feedstocks. We are also committed to reducing our own environmental footprint and have set ambitious near-term targets, validated by the Science Based Targets initiative, to significantly reduce our greenhouse gas emissions. By joining Stahl, you will become part of a growing global community. With headquarters in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, Stahl operates a network of 17 manufacturing sites and 37 application laboratories, supported by sales support offices in 22 countries.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy or the application procedure, please visit our contact page and write to our local HR officer.