Global Information Security Engineer
Want to be part of a global IT security team responsible for securing Stahl worldwide? Then we are looking for you!
As an Information Security Engineer, you are part of a team which is responsible for Stahl’s global IT infrastructure. You are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the mainly technical information security controls and services to protect Stahl’s information assets. Interacting with local and global IT professionals beyond and within Stahl is part of your role.
You will report to the Global IT Infra Manager and work closely together with local and global IT and business colleagues.
What will you do as Global Information Security Engineer?
- Based on qualified threat sources, you will research any new security threats to Stahl and perform gap assessments against controls in place.
- Periodically execute IT risk assessments and support the Stahl business in implementing risk mitigations.
- Periodically collect security performance metrics and summarize them into multi-level cybersecurity dashboards.
- Monitor investigate and follow-up upon any identified security alerts.
- Assess and report information security impact to proposed changes and or new solution developments.
- Setup and maintain the process and tooling required for IT asset management. Supporting IT Infra Engineers to assure inventory is always up to date.
- Prepare and run security awareness and phishing campaign initiatives, in-line with current and anticipated threats to Stahl.
- Actively participate in improvements to the information security -policies, -processes and –controls.
- Actively support information security and IT Infra projects where required.
- Guard and monitor the overall security architecture to suitably and effectively protect all of Stahl’s information and IT assets.
- Propose, design and implement fit for purpose security solutions based on internal policy requirements or any identified risk.
- Execute high quality periodical risk assessments.
- Proper and timely follow up upon any identified security alerts.
- Review and report on the security posture and performance of external IT security suppliers
- Be the main technical contact for external security suppliers
- Provide multi-level cyber security reporting and dashboards to different internal stakeholders.
- Drive and maintain compliance to information security standards for any new IT solutions and or change proposals.
- Manage the asset register to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Maintain adequate security documentation.
Your experience and skills:
- HBO level of thinking and at least 5 years’ experience in Information Security.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA or willing to get certified.
- Thorough knowledge in IT Infra technology (clients, servers, network, IAM, 2FA, vulnerability management, firewalls and other cyber security relevant topics).
- Structured, accurate and disciplined in planning and execution.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, with the ability to liaise with staff from both a technical and service perspective and articulate technical problems into “end user”.
- Experience in applying governance frameworks like Cobit, ITIL, ISO27001 and NIST.
- Experience in cyber security in manufacturing sites /OT domains is preferred.
- Experience in the use of threat sources such as Mitre attack is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (verbal and in writing).
- Preferably living in the south of The Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic international work environment with a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- The chance to work in a fast-growing medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and a great team.
- Directly employed by Stahl in a permanent employment.
- Excellent fringe benefits.
- Holiday pay and 13th month.
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis.
With our global Stahl organization of around 2,000 employees at 11 manufacturing sites and 38 application labs in over 25+ countries, we create responsible chemistry that meets tomorrow’s needs – for our customers and society. Together, we initiate activities that promote transparency and provide high-performing, low-impact solutions to drive the transition to a fully sustainable supply chain and circular economy.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
To apply for the Global Information Security Engineer position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover letter in Dutch. Please also contact this address with any questions about the role.
Applications or inquiries from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be accepted.