Technical Information Security Officer
Want to be part of a global IT security team responsible for securing Stahl worldwide? Then we are looking for you!
As a Technical Information Security Officer, you are part of a team which is responsible for Stahl’s global IT infrastructure. You are responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and maintaining the mainly technical information security controls and services to protect Stahl’s information assets. Interacting with local and global IT professionals beyond and within Stahl is part of your role.
You will report to the Global Information Security Officer and work closely together with local and global IT and business colleagues.
What will you do as Technical Information Security Officer?
- Based on qualified threat sources, you will research any new security threats to Stahl and perform gap assessments against controls in place.
- Periodically execute IT risk assessments and support the Stahl business in implementing risk mitigations.
- Periodically collect security performance metrics and summarize them into multi-level cybersecurity dashboards.
- Monitor investigate and follow-up upon any identified security alerts.
- Assess and report information security impact to proposed changes and or new solution developments.
- Prepare and run security awareness and phishing campaign initiatives, in-line with current and anticipated threats to Stahl.
- Actively participate in improvements to the information security -policies, -processes and –controls.
- Actively support information security and IT Infra projects where required.
- Guard and monitor the overall security architecture to suitably and effectively protect all of Stahl’s information and IT assets.
- Propose, design and implement fit for purpose security solutions based on internal policy requirements or any identified risk.
- Execute high quality periodical risk assessments.
- Proper and timely follow up upon any identified security alerts.
- Review and report on the security posture and performance of external IT security suppliers
- Be the main technical contact for external security suppliers
- Provide multi-level cyber security reporting and dashboards to different internal stakeholders.
- Drive and maintain compliance to information security standards for any new IT solutions and or change proposals.
- Maintain adequate security documentation.
Your experience and skills:
- HBO level of thinking and at least 5 years’ experience in Information Security.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, Microsoft security or willing to get certified.
- Thorough knowledge in IT Infra technology (clients, servers, network, IAM, 2FA, vulnerability management, firewalls and other cyber security relevant topics).
- Structured, accurate and disciplined in planning and execution.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, with the ability to liaise with staff from both a technical and service perspective and articulate technical problems into “end user” language.
- Experience in applying security frameworks like Cobit, ITIL, ISO27001 and NIST.
- Experience in cyber security in manufacturing sites /OT domains is preferred.
- Experience in the use of threat frameworks, such as Mitre Att&ck is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (verbal and in writing).
- Preferably living in the south of The Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic & international environment.
- Work in a growth-oriented medium-sized company with flat hierarchies and a great team.
- Directly employed at Stahl with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A competitive salary (depending on knowledge and experience).
- Excellent benefits i.e. great pension plan and personal budget for sustainable employability
- Travel allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer
- Holiday pay in May and 13th month salary in December.
- 27 vacation days per year on a full-time basis.
- Access to e-learning platform and digital library.
With our global Stahl organization of around 1,800 employees at 11 manufacturing sites and 38 application labs in over 25+ countries, we create responsible chemistry that meets tomorrow’s needs – for our customers and society. Together, we initiate activities that promote transparency and provide high-performing, low-impact solutions to drive the transition to a fully sustainable supply chain and circular economy.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover letter. Please also contact this email with any questions about the role.