We are looking for a Web Manager to join our Digital Marketing team!
- Align the website with the brand, strategy and standards of the organization as well as lead the positioning strategy of the company's website worldwide.
- Proven experience in the creation and management of corporate websites for international companies, positioning strategies and content management and experience in rebranding.
- Work on the implementation of the right content and propose and establish a strategy to improve positioning and user experience in accordance with the global strategy of the company.
- Experience in the creation, rebranding and/or improvement of corporate websites.
- Must know how search engines work in order to improve and climb positions in third party searches.
- Experience in content management and optimization systems and have experience in migration projects.
- Traffic analysis systems and interpretation of KPI's to improve performance such as Google analytics, Adobe analytics, etc. to measure traffic, web searches, user experience, customer journey, etc.
- Create content and optimize SEO.
- Monitoring, analysis and interpretation of data and improvement proposals.
- Implementation of WEB's in different languages.
- Person with communication skills able to relate to all levels of the organization.
- Relationship and coordination with the different external suppliers (software development companies, communication, digital marketing, others...).
Education, languages, experience, skills
Education: degree in Web design, project engineering oriented to web development and creation, Digital Marketing / Web Project Manager and / or related.
Qualifications: Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering.
Complementary training: Accredit complementary training with postgraduate degrees, courses or Masters in digital marketing, positioning, digital communication, organization and digital transformation.
Languages: Essential spoken and written English at negotiation level, advanced/expert. You will speak and interact in English 80% of your time.
Experience: Between 5 and 10 years of experience in the position in international companies, digital media agencies, content management and positioning.
Person with initiative, proactive and ability to adapt to complex situations in multinational environments working as part of a team in environments with high level of demand.
Stahl – Touching lives, for a better world
Around the world, nearly 2,000 Stahl colleagues are driven by a clear purpose: Touching lives, for a better world. Together with our value chain partners, we develop high-performance, low-impact specialty coating solutions that touch the lives of people everywhere.
Today, nearly a third of our R&D projects have a clear ESG foundation, with a focus on low-fossil-carbon alternatives using renewable feedstocks. We are also committed to reducing our own environmental footprint and have set ambitious near-term targets, validated by the Science Based Targets initiative, to significantly reduce our greenhouse gas emissions.
By joining Stahl, you will become part of a growing global community. With headquarters in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, Stahl operates a network of 17 manufacturing sites and 37 application laboratories, supported by sales support offices in 22 countries.
If you have any questions about the job vacancy or the application procedure, please write to our local HR officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.