Metal-free dyestuffs for carefree colored leathers with Coriacide®Scroll down to read more
Stahl shares your passion for perfect leather dyeing. Our Coriacide® metal-free leather dyes have been carefully selected to provide outstanding levelness and good fastness properties for all kinds of leather. Whether for shoes, garment, furniture, fashion or automotive, aviation or marine, Coriacide® wet-end dyes cover all your dyestuff needs.
Full range of bright shades with outstanding consistency
Our Coriacide® Dyestuffs offer a full range of bright shades to give leathers the appearance you want, from fashion colors to deep dark shades. The dyes have an outstanding shade consistency, making sure the leather has a uniform color and keeps the natural look of the leather. Benefits of Coriacide® metal-free dyes include:
- Anionic dyestuffs, mainly homogeneous with unique dyeing properties
- Brilliant shades for all types of leather
- Excellent dye yield
- Complete color palette, from fashion colors to deep dark shades
- Outstanding shade consistency
- Remarkable compatibility, leading to maximum leveling and covering power
- Good performance
We support you to meet your specific dyeing requirements
Meeting the application requirements to achieve the best results for your leather articles is what our experts are trained to do. From matching the perfect color to optimizing the various fastness and levelness properties. The shade card below shows which shades are available in the Coriacide® range.
Stahl’s wet-end leather dyes ranges
Next to our Coriacide® dyestuff range, we have a complete portfolio of high-quality wet-end dyes to meet the dyeing needs of the leather industry perfectly. We can provide you with the best dyeing solution for a particular shade and the specific property your article requires. Our leather dyestuff portfolio:
- Melioderm® HF and Inoderme® metal-content dyestuffs with superior fastness
- Luganil® and Lurazol® Dyestuffs with remarkable compatibility
- Derma® Soft Dyestuff range for pastel shades, with special leveling and fastness properties
Are you looking for more information?
Please get in touch with your relevant contact within Stahl: