- Essential cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary for you to use a functioning website and experience its basic services. For the duration of your visit to this website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address will be recorded to ensure proper functioning.
- Website tracking cookies –These cookies track your behavior during your session and provide us with information that helps improve the website. This also helps us to enhance the performance and functionality to provide you with a better experience. These cookies are non-essential, but some functionality may not be accessible when disabled.
- Third-party cookies – These cookies enable us to provide you with a personalized experience, social media integration and enhanced website functionality. These cookies are non-essential, but without some functionality might be unavailable or limited.
How are cookies used on this site
Types of cookies used on this site
On this website, three types of cookies are used for your user experience. After choosing your initial settings, these are saved for future visits:
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through this site and to use some of its features. The site gathers certain information automatically when a user interacts with the site and stores that information in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. These IP addresses are not stored after you end your session.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to:
- analyze trends
- administer the site
- track users movements around the site
- gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver this site, you cannot refuse them without affecting how this site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings. The way cookies are stored on your device, depends on your browser storage settings.
Website tracking cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of this site but are non-essential to their use. Without these cookies, certain functionalities may become unavailable. These cookies allow us to improve your experience and track your website behavior, without connecting it to any identifiable personal data you may supply. This tracking is used to improve our website based on average user behavior.
Third party cookies are used to enable social media integration into our website, but also enable our partners to provide you on these platforms with relevant advertising. In turn, it enables us to show you advertisements of our services there in turn. These cookies also allow various other functionalities on our website with external applications and tools to provide you with a complete experience.
Third parties use flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Our third-party partners do not tie the information gathered to our user’s personally identifiable information.
It is possible to decline consent to cookies. In that case, you may still use parts of the site, but access and functionality will be limited. You will receive the consent request on consecutive visits.
How can you control your cookies
You can change your cookie settings on this page any time you want. It is also possible to change your cookie-settings through your browser settings by blocking, removing and enabling cookies for various websites under your preferences. For exact instructions, use the information your browser has available.
More information on cookies can be found here
Do you want to know more about the handling of personal data? Read our privacy statement.