A successful business run on a sustainable modelScroll down to read more
Stahl is a specialty chemical company that develops and commercializes ecologically sustainable solutions that work for our customers. We provide customer-specific chemicals and value-adding application know-how across a range of market niches. We are proud to play a role in the success of our premium-brand customers in high-margin consumer segments. Read more about Stahl’s strategy.
Sustainable chemicals and coatings
Stahl produces process chemicals for leather products and polymers and performance coatings for a variety of substrates, such as textile, paper, plastics, rubber, metal and wood. Through this, we offer solutions to the automotive, apparel & accessories and home interior sectors, and for industrial applications. We have two lines of business:
- Leather surface coatings and chemicals for the leather wet-end process
- Performance coatings for technologically demanding applications
A unique market model
- Our 600 application technologists and 100 R&D people develop technical solutions directly for and together with our individual customers
- We focus on developing ecologically sustainable solutions whose economics make sense
- We serve the premium segment with technologically advanced solutions that are critical to our customers positioning, and we focus on growing high-value niche markets in which we have a high market share
We understand the impact chemical products can have on the environment, and we promote sustainable products wherever possible. To achieve this, we promote transparency initiatives linked to the environment and social responsibility, and we focus on R&D that provides an environmental benefit for our customers. We also go beyond the minimum requirements of restricted substances control, and we are expanding the sustainability training offered by Stahl Campus® in Europe, America, Asia, and India.
Are you looking for more information?
Please get in touch with your relevant contact within Stahl: