Natural low-fogging fatliquorsScroll down to read more
Natural fatliquors are a proven choice for lubricating leathers. Besides their low-fogging properties, our versatile natural fatliquors offer solutions for medium to extreme levels of softness. Stahl’s natural fatliquors help tanners produce leathers for a variety of market segments, including upholstery, garment and shoe and leather goods. They are part of our sustainable Stahl Neo® leather chemicals portfolio which complies with the ZDHC MRSL.
|Corilene® N60 liq||Fatliquor based on oxi-sulphited fish oil||Very high quality marine oil based fatliquor, with a very low odour - Deep level of softness.|
|Derminol® APSC liq||Sulphited natural oils||Main fatliquor on automotive upholstery leather.|
|Derminol® CFS liq||Sulphited natural & synthetic oils||Extremely low fogging properties and excellent softening - very high light fastness and heat-resistance.|
|Derminol® CNR liq||Sulphited natural & synthetic softening agents||Penetrates deeply into the leather fibres, giving a high degree of inner softness with a round handle and a low residual odour.|
|Derminol® CST liq||Sulphated fatliquor based on natural and synthetic oils||Classic leathers such as glazed, box and vegetable type uppers.|
|Derminol® NLM liq||Sulphated fatliquor based on phospholipids & other softening agents||Excellent softening ability - Smooth grain, low density and round feel.|
|Derminol® SPE liq||Fatliquor based on oxi-sulphited fish oil||Can be used on a wide range of leathers including automotive upholstery - Deep level of softness.|
|Lipoderm® Liquor A1 New||Sulphited esters based on renewable raw materials||For fatliquoring very soft leathers, such as garment leather, nappa upper leather and all types of milled leathers.|
|Lipoderm® Liquor LA||Specially modified lecithin||Silky surface texture and a handle which is pleasantly soft, full and supple.|
|Lipoderm® Oil N1||Raw native oil||Action comparable to neat’s foot oil - On all types of chrome-tanned leather, especially shoe upper leather.|
|Lipoderm® Liquor WN||Sulfited natural oil based on lanolin||Waxy surface handle - Reduced wettability and water absorption - Fullness and tight grain.|
Read more about the properties of our natural fatliquors. Download the catalog at the bottom of this page.
Low-odor fatliquoring with Corilene® N60 liquid
Corilene® N60 liquid is a natural fatliquor with a very low odor. It is based on oxi-sulphated fish oil and has a deep level of softness and high-electrolyte stability. Corilene® N60 liquid is particularly suited for upholstery leathers.
Versatile Derminol® solutions for natural fatliquoring
Stahl’s versatile Derminol® portfolio contains a variety of natural fatliquors that each have specific properties. This makes them suitable for different types of leather:
- Derminol® APSC liquid is the main fatliquor for automotive upholstery leathers.
- For producing leather with high heat resistance and lightfastness, we recommend Derminol® CFS liquid, which also has excellent softening properties.
- Derminol® CNR liquid has excellent penetration, increasing inner softness with a round handle and low residual odor.
- Derminol® SPE liquid can be used on a wide range of leathers, including automotive upholstery and garments.
- For leather with a smooth grain, round feel and low density, Derminol® NLM liquid is a very suitable fatliquor.
Lipoderm® fatliquoring solutions for leather with a tight break
Our Lipoderm® natural fatliquors are especially suitable in the production of leather with a tight break.
- Lipoderm® liquor A1 New is based on renewable raw materials. This makes it a responsible choice for the fatliquoring of very soft leathers, such as garment leathers, nappa upper leather and milled leathers. If you are looking to produce leather with a soft, full and supple handle, we recommend Lipoderm® Liquor LA, which creates a silky surface texture.
- Our Lipoderm® portfolio also contains solutions which are especially suitable for shoes and leather goods. Lipoderm® Oil N1 is a raw native oil which is especially suitable for shoe uppers. Lipoderm® Liquor WN is a sulfited natural oil. It has a waxy surface handle, which reduces the wettability and water absorption.
Documents & Downloads
Want to know more? Download the relevant documents right here. Please note that authorization is required for Technical Data Sheets. Enter your details, hit submit and once approved we will send your information by email.
Your selected downloads
No downloads selected
Please fill in the following fields and we will send you your downloads
Are you looking for more information?
Please get in touch with your relevant contact within Stahl: